Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:32 PM
Make home yours Check out the opportunities at HomeGoods, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work:life balance. HomeGoods is where savvy shoppers of every style discover an ever:changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20:60 below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. The only thing better than shopping at HomeGoods is working at HomeGoods Its where motivated professionals turn for exciting and challenging experiences in a creative and supportive environment. You can also feel good knowing that HomeGoods is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off:price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
HomeGoods is where motivated professionals turn for exciting and challenging experiences in a creative and supportive environment. You can also feel good knowing you are joining The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off:price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to HomeGoods, TJXs retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx and sierratradingpost in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands and Australia and tkmaxx in the U.K., as well as HomeSense in the U.K. and Ireland. In 2016, we had over 33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX
Selects, trains and develops
Assistant Managers and associates.
* Creates and maintains proactive staffing plan.
* Creates an environment that fosters open and continuous communication and information sharing among all associates.
* Coaches, trains and develops Assistant Store Managers. Prepares and conducts management evaluations. Reviews all hourly store associate evaluations.
* Identifies, evaluates and resolves associate and management issues.
* Identifies training needs and facilitates development of skills for Assistant Managers and associates.
* Maintains and supports company values, code of conduct, (including, but not limited to: Open Door, Diversity in the Workplace) and maintenance of a risk:free environment.
Sets priorities and direction within store. Manages the work in the store to ensure the store is run in an efficient manner and priority projects are completed on time.
* Sets and communicates sales goals, expenses and other financial information to staff.
* Tours the entire store and works with Assistant Store Managers to ensure smooth operations, both on the selling floor and back room.
* Sets clear goals and expectations for Assistant Store Managers and holds them accountable for their responsibilities and objectives.
* Develops weekly and monthly action plans; prioritizes activities for store.
* Effectively communicates with all levels of Field
Management and Home Office.
Ensures the store is properly maintained,
merchandise is presented appropriately and the
store is ready for business each day.
* Responsible for ensuring merchandise presentation guidelines are managed through the Assistant Store Managers.
* Identifies store sales opportunities with Assistant Manager:Merchandise. Jointly develops action plans and ensures their execution.
* Coaches Assistant Store Managers and associates on store recovery. Provides ongoing direction and support as needed.
* Works with Assistant Store Managers to ensure that the store is clean, well maintained, and the shopping environment is consistent with company standards.
Ensures that customer service and satisfaction
are achieved and maintained
• Location: Ann Arbor
• Post ID: 39321407 annarbor