We are a local screen printing, embroidery, and retail business seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our Receiving department. In this position, you will join a tight-knit team that serves both our Retail and Custom Sales departments by managing all incoming and outgoing inventory items.
You will be responsible for assisting the Receiving Manager with receiving, storing, and distributing garments, supplies, equipment, and products within our warehouse. Your duties will include counting, sorting, and staging garments for custom screen printing, digital printing, and embroidery, as well as assisting with locating any missing or misplaced inventory.
Here's what you can expect on a daily basis:
- Assist in unloading boxes from delivery trucks.
- Assist in unloading box contents onto receiving benches to be inventoried.
- Match garments to order forms and ensure that garments are of correct kind and color. Inventory garments, and ensure that the number of garments received matches the number ordered for each size.
- Stage garments for printing by counting and laying out shirts on carts for printers according to standard operating procedure.
- Gather empty carts from aisles to be used for staging.
- Keep work area organized; sweep, remove trash/debris, and ensure no loose garments are left on sorting benches or tables.
- Wipe down benches and tables before unloading fresh garments.
- Place all packing slips in file folders.
- Update CRM as to the location of inventoried and staged garments.
- Maintain parking lot and sidewalks for safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate must be self-motivated and driven by a desire for accuracy and efficiency. He/she should have strong prioritization and multitasking skills as well as a sense of urgency in completion of tasks. He/she must be able to keep accurate counts while working quickly, under pressure, and in a noisy environment.
- Have strong attention to detail and counting skills
- Have the ability and desire to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Possess the ability to work in varying temperatures while on feet for extended periods of time
- Be able to frequently lift at least 50 pound boxes!
- Previous receiving experience a plus but not required for the right candidate.
Besides working in a creative and fun environment, full-time employees are eligible for:
- Company health care through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Free lunch daily!
- Significant discounts on custom and retail apparel
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume and availability to the email listed, and complete the application on our website: www.annarbortees.com/hiring-and-jobs.
Send all inquiries to the email listed - please no calls or walk-ins.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
• Post ID: 46762557 annarbor