Hiring Multiple CNAs- $12-14/hour depending on shift and experience - Glacier Hills Senior Living
Glacier Hills Senior Living Community is looking for Home Health C.N.A.'s to care for the elderly and recovering.
Each of our client's needs are different, and we strive to find the ideal match for both client and employee preferences. Home Health C.N.A.'s are matched to clients based on the type of care they are comfortable providing, as well as a personality and preference match of the clients we serve.
We are looking for team members to provide outstanding and compassionate care to our clients.
We offer the following to our CNAs:
- Educational Assistance offered through our Scholarship Program Offered twice a year up to up to $3,000 per cycle
- Tuition Reimbursement New employees eligible with no waiting period up to $4,000 annually
- Career Development Opportunities through GHLI- Glacier Hills Learning Institute
- Variety of shift lengths
- Cafeteria Style Benefit Insurance Plan Options for full and part-time employees
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan - Eligible to contribute right away
- Work Life Balance offered through Paid Time Off Accrual (PTO) full and part-time employees
- Holidays 7 per year including a floating holiday for full and part-time employees
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program- confidential guidance and resources for employees and or immediate household family members
- C.N.A. Certification
Associated topics: advanced, board, certified nursing, clinical, cnm, gyn, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, physician assistant, spanish
• Post ID: 40492397 annarbor