Currently looking for experienced Psych RN s to fill immediate 13 contract openings in Ann Arbor, MI . Interested candidates must have 2 recent years of Psych experience and hold a current RN license.
Must have at least 2 years of previous psychiatric nursing experience. Must have recent travel experience and must have a minimum of 2 past travel assignments. Ideal candidate is comfortable working with all ages from pediatric through geriatric patients.
Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter
Specialty: Psych RN
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Quantity of positions: 3
Target Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 13 week assignment
Shifts: Nights 7p-7a
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Psych
- Psychiatric unit nurses are usually assigned a caseload of patients and provide direct care to their patients, which includes facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication schedules and evaluating patient progress.
- Psychiatric unit nurses provide social support for patients by creating and encouraging patients to take advantage of opportunities such as support groups, social activities and other therapeutic measures, as well as participating with patients where appropriate.
- As many patients are hospitalized because they are a danger to themselves and others, nurses are responsible for maintaining a safe environment through the use of monitoring devices and restraining techniques where deemed necessary.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Psych
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the applicable state.
- 2 years of Psych experience preferred
- BLS required
- WEEKEND REQUIREMENT E/O Weekend HOLIDAY REQUIREMENT No ON-CALL REQUIREMENT
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, infusion, mhb, nurse rn, psychatric, staff nurse, surgical, tcu
• Post ID: 39171227 annarbor