Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 7:16 PM
Ann Arbor, MI is Currently looking for an experienced Travel Registered Nurse
PACU to fill 13-week contract opening with a hospital located in the Houston, TX area.
Salary:Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter.
Specialty: PACU RN
-Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Quantity of positions: 2
-* *Target Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 13-week assignment
Shift: Variable shifts include 5:30a-4p, 6:30a-5p (Thursdays), 8a-6:30p, 10a-8:30p, 12p-10:30p, 2p-12:30a. Weekend shifts as needed: 0800-2030 or 0530-1800
WhatCare Team Solutionscan do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse PACU
- Initiate patient education programs to ensure that both patients and families are educated on procedures and medications
- Takes and records patient s vital signs
- Change bandages and dress surgical wounds
- One night call once a week and weekend call every 5th or 6th weekend for Saturday and Sunday 24-hour call
- Initiate IVs and ensure that patients are informed about the procedure and attending medical staff
- Assess patients' condition after a surgery has been performed
Requirements of the Registered Nurse PACU
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in the applicable state.
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years of PACU preferred
- BLS & ACLS required
- NEED 2 SHIFT OPTION Day/Eve Rotator WEEKEND REQUIREMENT No HOLIDAY REQUIREMENT Yes ON-CALL REQUIREMENT Yes CONTRACT LENGTH 13 Weeks COMPLETION BONUS N/A START DATE 2/27/2017
Associated topics: care, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychiatric, registed, surgical, transitional
• Location: Ann Arbor
• Post ID: 39076647 annarbor