XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney,Pepsi,L'Oreal, Toyotaand many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
The Sales Administration Analyst will be responsible to support key processes associated to the day to day administration of the sales individual incentive plan. This role will be instrumental in identifying continuous improvement and ensuring all processes are streamlined, automated and meet audit requirements. Due to the cross functional nature of the sales compensation plan processes, the Sales Administration Analyst will be required to collaborate processes and communicate with all levels and departments of the organization to include Sales, Pricing, Business Analytics, IT, Finance, HR as well as the Executive Leadership Team.
- Support key input processes to the sales individual incentive program to include the following:
- Evaluate and process all upgrade, downgrades and transfers
- Manage the Primary location alert process to ensure accurate ownership of agreements
- Support audit control point analysis (goal setting/manual adjustments/payout files)
- Assist with the mid period goal adjustments process
- PA/Account/Zip Ownership change owner/support
- Facilitate compensation monthly/quarterly schedule
- Communicate monthly/quarterly goal/payout timelines and completion of steps
- Schedule monthly/quarterly timeline meetings
- Meeting PowerPoint support
- Ability to assist field with PA goal impact questions
- Compile reports and analytics associated to compensation performance
- Ensure compliance to audit requirements detailed process flows
- Ability to assist field with PA goal impact questions.
Work collaboratively with Sales Compensation team on all above processes. Drive continuous improvement opportunities and automation.
Participate on sales compensation design teams.
Work collaboratively with all levels and departments to include Executives, Management, Account Executives as well as other departments such as BA and Pricing.
Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location
Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience or working knowledge of sales compensation plans, a plus
- Understanding of our current sales and pricing processes, a plus
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Analytical, Highly organized and proven ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to communicate, written and verbal, with all levels of management
- Extensive knowledge and use of various systems to include Microstrategy and Microsoft Office applications, (link removed). Micro strategy, preferred
- Ability to evaluate business process and implement change
- Ability to prioritize and delegate responsibilities to meet commitments
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
XPO Logistics is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 39157257 annarbor