Hiring a CNA/Weekend Scheduler-Office support
Novi: Must be available to work day shifts, night shifts and weekend shifts. This position will be a combination of CNA responsibilities working with clients and weekend scheduler/office support.
At CareOne Senior Care we are a close knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We are looking for professional caregivers who love working with the elderly during all hours of the day and night. We do what we do because we want to a make positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We are looking for a CNA that can work both in the field and as a weekend scheduler.
Who is CareOne? CareOne Senior care is the leading In-Home Care Agency in the greater Southeast Michigan area. We are members of \"The Senior Choice\", the largest network of home care agencies in the world. #1 in what we do and in business for 19 years, we truly are the leading the way and setting a higher standard in home care. CareOne Senior Care was recently awarded the Best of Home Care Provider of Choice Award and has received awards in 2017 for customer service!
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver Appreciation Program
- FREE Training/CEU credits available/Certifications
CNA Responsibilities and Services:
Caring Companionship and Conversation
Errands and Shopping
Meal planning and preparation
Dementia and Alzheimer's Care
ALS and Parkinson's Care
Bathing and personal care
Hoyer lift transfers
Weekend Scheduler Responsibilites
- Experience with scheduling preferred
- Able to provide outstanding customer service to both clients and caregivers.
- Professional phone skills
- Must be available a minimum of 2 weekends a month to take on call responsibilities.
- Must have reliable cell phone with no service interruptions.
- Weekend scheduler will work in collaboration with CareOne Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler.
- Assist and Care for clients in their home
- Compassionate, dependable and patient
- Communicate with Clients in a friendly and respectful manner
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Pass a complete background Check, DMV Record Check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License, Current Car Insurance and Registration
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Must have Cell Phone with excellent service coverage.
- Must be proficient with General Office Responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Email communication.
- Experience with Scheduling preferred.
Associated topics: certified nursing assistant, family medicine, family nurse practioner, gerontological nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner, ob, physician assistant, practice, prn, specialis
• Post ID: 44699122 annarbor